Belle Meade Real Estate
Belle Meade Real Estate Guide
Looking to buy or sell a home in Belle Meade | Nashville, TN?
History of Belle Meade
The city originated with Belle Meade Plantation as its focal point. Many people consider the historic home site to be one of the most beautiful plantations in the Southeast. Visitors and residents can still tour it today, and it even hosts community events like holiday parties.
Naturally, Belle Meade is home to the highly sought-after Belle Meade Country Club. Its historic golf course is considered to be one of the best in the nation, according to Golf Digest. Belle Meade also borders Percy Warner Park. Together with Edwin Warner Park, they are the largest municipally administered parks in the state. Also located in Belle Meade is one of the city’s top cultural attractions, the extraordinary Cheekwood Estate & Gardens, a 55-acre botanical garden and art museum located on the historic Cheek estate. Cheekwood offers several fun events, art classes, art exhibits and more perfect for families and friends. If you prefer a night out on the town, Nashville’s famed Bluebird Café is just 5 minutes away, and you can be in Downtown Nashville in 15 minutes or less.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Luxury Homes, Cheekwood Estates and Gardens, Warner Park, Belle Meade Plantation, Belle Meade Country Club
Real Estate Information
Most of the homes in Belle Meade date back to the mid-nineteenth century and the years leading up to that era, meaning quality craftsmanship, high property values, established neighborhoods, and mature trees and landscaping. Multi-million-dollar estates sit on spacious multi-acre lots with amenities like swimming pools, tennis courts, and 24-hour security. Even the more affordable homes in the city sit in gated communities with luxurious amenities. Anyone who seeks upscale living in the Nashville area should consider Belle Meade first.
- Belle Meade is located within the following zip codes: 37205 + 37215
- Distance to downtown Nashville: 8.4 miles
Schools in Belle Meade
- St. George’s Episcopal School
- Saint Henry Elementary School
- Overbook School– (pre-k through 8th)
- Westminster School
- Westmeade Elementary School
- Harding Academy– (pre-k through 8th)
- H.G. Hill Middle School
- West End Middle School
- Ensworth Lower/Middle School Campus
- Ensworth High School
- Hillwood Comp High School
- Montgomery Bell Academy– (all boys school grades 7-12)
- Harpeth Hall– (all girls school grades 7-12)
- St. Cecilia Academy -(all girls school)